- The Case
- Better Off Out briefings ahead of European Elections
- Europe Doesn’t Work: A discussion of the three-million-jobs-at-risk lie and related misconceptions
- Setting Business Free: Into the Global Economy
- The EU’s Effect on the UK’s Place in the World
- The Future’s Bright – The Future’s Global
- Why We Should Opt Out: Evidence from the Better Off Out campaign
- Freedom To Attract Trade And Investment
- Get Involved
Today a group of Conservative backbenchers have unveiled their manifesto to achieve a “fresh start” in the UK’s relationship with the EU.
The Better Off Out campaign commends the Fresh Start group’s efforts to make the UK independent but believes that, to truly achieve this, it must leave the EU and be free to make its own decisions and its own connections in the world.
Better Off Out is a campaign run by The Freedom Association, a non-partisan pressure group dedicated to principles of freedom and national sovereignty. To keep up to date with the campaign, do follow us on Twitter @BetterOffOut.
For media enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone on 07790660908.