- The Case
- Better Off Out briefings ahead of European Elections
- Europe Doesn’t Work: A discussion of the three-million-jobs-at-risk lie and related misconceptions
- Setting Business Free: Into the Global Economy
- The EU’s Effect on the UK’s Place in the World
- The Future’s Bright – The Future’s Global
- Why We Should Opt Out: Evidence from the Better Off Out campaign
- Freedom To Attract Trade And Investment
- Get Involved
10 Reasons to Leave
Why we should leave: The top ten reasons we would be BETTER OFF OUT…
1. Freedom to make stronger trade deals with other nations.
2. Freedom to spend UK resources presently through EU membership in the UK to the advantage of our citizens.
3. Freedom to control our national borders.
4. Freedom to restore Britain’s special legal system.
5. Freedom to deregulate the EU’s costly mass of laws.
6. Freedom to make major savings for British consumers.
7. Freedom to improve the British economy and generate more jobs.
8. Freedom to regenerate Britain’s fisheries.
9. Freedom to save the NHS from EU threats to undermine it by harmonising healthcare across the EU, and to reduce welfare payments to non-UK EU citizens.
10. Freedom to restore British customs and traditions.